Feb 16, 2014

I had the most amazing valentines Day ever thanks to the best boyfriend ever



Two weeks into dating Brandon had already made Valentines Day dinner reservations a month ahead of time. I thought that was just the sweetest thing, after only 2 weeks he knew he wanted to keep me at least another 4. He apparently had way more up his sleeve that I had ever imagined. Half way through the day he told me I needed to pack an over night bag... Umm what? You mean we wont be sleeping in my tiny twin bed tonight??? Hallelujah.

 He came over while I was getting ready, we had a super delicious dinner at the nice restaurant I live above and then walked over to an even fancier Hotel. We went to the top floor and he made me wait outside for a couple minutes while he did some last minute preparations. The butterflies in my stomach were a little much to bare. When we walked into the room he had set up a candle lit rose petal aisle all the way to the bed in a hotel room that is bigger than my apartment. It had TWO big flat screens. TWO.

I'll spare you guys the mushy gushy details but this is the nicest most thoughtful thing a man has ever done for me. He put so much time and effort into this room that when he left to find the ice machine I just sat there soaked every little detail in. It was perfect. The entire night was so good. We had late check out so we laid in a giant super comfortable bed all morning, ate potato chips and gummy bears and judged the rooms furniture.

I can't imagine a better night than the one we had. I can't imagine a better boyfriend.


2 comments:

  1. We'll I'm finally getting around to catching up in my blog reading, so I didn't see this until now. And ITS THE SWEETEST THING EVER. What a smart man! I am so happy to see you so happy. Also I miss you like crazy and had the weirdest dream about visiting you last night. But anyway, way to go Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh that is so freaking sweet & adorable. AWESOME. I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.