May 15, 2013

Mary had a little hook up.


My friend Mary is a cook at one of my favorite restaurants in Portland, Iriving St Kitchen. It's southern inspired Pacific Northwest Food. If you ever land in Portland, eat here. Get the butterscotch pudding. I know... that sounds not so exciting... trust me, it is. You'll never want a snack pack again. Food just kept coming to our table like we were kings, this truly was a hook up.

Rack of lamb, pork loin, halibut, tuna, roasted peppers, chicken friend oysters, meatballs, Foie gras, butterscotch pudding with a peanut brittle that was light as cotton candy, basil sorbet, molasses sorbet and peach sorbet. This place has wine on tap. Wine on tap. 

As you can see, I didn't get any photos of the food. Whoops. Every time something came to the table we just devoured it. No time for photos when good food is in front of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.