May 16, 2013

Adults can play dress up too, right?


My skin is awful right now. Lets talk about reality and not how the above photo that has a filter so hard on it that you can't see the craters on my face. Sometimes when that happens I feel the need to "do up" another part of me. My friend, and photographer, Cat Dossett is planning a fun shoot sometime in the near future and today I played with my hair to see what I could get it to do. This is day old unwashed hair and well I find that's the best kind of hair to play around with. It tends to hold shape better when its abused.

Also those eye lashes are pretty great if I don't say so myself. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, I'm suffering with pregnancy acne at the moment. I escaped spots my whole teens and now I'm getting them at 28! What the!
    But hair looks fab x

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.