Apr 16, 2013

The Great Windowsill Garden Adventure 2013 // Day 9



I'm bad at blogging now. I'm sorry guys. I have a full time job and then a small after work job. I've been really happy and busy. I apologize.... for not blogging. You all should try this happy and busy thing, its pretty great. All the rage in Europe.

I should have taken more progress shots of my garden but here they are on day 9! Those peas have just shot up and I quickly had to put something in there for them to climb up. Thanks for the hog wire dad!

It's crazy how they smell like peas. I mean... It's not crazy I guess but THEY SMELL LIKE PEAS!!! IN MY APARTMENT I CAN SMELL GROWING FRESH PEAS!!! It's very exciting. Looking forward to eating the shit out of these guys!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I can't wait to start growing things this summmmmmmmer.

    I can't believe how big those are after 9 days! Crazins.

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.