Mar 7, 2013

OkayNate gives me a life pep talk



My favorite internet cute guy, OkayNate, gave me a pep talk live on his show! I recorded it the only way I quickly knew how to.... photobooth. So here is my response. Totally made my day better. .... I'll go clean my apartment now.

Edit:
Here is Nate waving goodbye. You can visit his youtube channel here or tweet him here


He constructed his face, which you can see above in his picture, on a wall real big by cutting out a million circles and writing two names on each. The names of all his subscribers. During this live hangout viewers could text him and well.. I did.. I said I was Rachael from Portland and I needed a peptalk. He said oh your on the wall and pointed behind himself to his giant face. While watching a video of him constructing the mural I saw Rachael Gregg. I just assumed he pointed to a random spot but he had actually pointed directly to my name. Nate is good people. He totally made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I don't know who he is, but he's nice and right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's such a good guy. I love watching his videos. Major crushin'.

      Delete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.