Feb 3, 2013

Silent Gratitude // Kayla


"Silent Gratitude is not much use to anyone."
G B Stern
Dear Kayla,

You give the best advice. Last night when I needed someone to give me good honest advice and not trash talk, you were there. You fit the bill perfectly. You made me feel so much better about the situation. Most people trash talk the guy and tell me why he wasn't right for me. You instead told me how love wasn't easy and it takes a lot of effort to make relationships work. Instead of being down on myself I thought about that a lot. I want to date someone who knows I am worth the effort of making it work.

I love how we send each other dressing room photos. I still remember the exact moment when you told me you were pregnant with James. I was so excited sitting on the 105 bus zipping across the 405 bridge. I look up flight prices often and really, I just can't afford it right now. But I often dream of visiting Salt Lake City and meeting that chubby little baby of yours. I consider you one of my best friends and I am so thankful for you. 

xoxo, 

Rachael

ps- you can visit Kayla's blog You Rebel Scum, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.