Nov 11, 2012

Pumpkin pie hot cocoa recipe


I thought I would share my favorite way to add to my winter weight. Ladies, you have to bulk up a little during these months, it's how we survive. Trust me, I get all my advice from polar bears. All jokes aside, someone please teach me self control. Please. I have none.

Pumpkin Pie Hot Cocoa


1 cup milk (whole milk for the fatties, nonfat for the soulless)
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
4 Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
1 can of whipped cream (or you know just a dab, I don't judge)
Pumpkin Pie Spice for garnish

Heat up milk on the stove or in the microwave, add cocoa, sugar, creamer. Top with whipped cream and spice. Burn tongue. Patients is not my virtue.

If you want to get serious about this, I am sure some rum wouldn't hurt. I myself am not the serious type.




6 comments:

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.