Nov 11, 2012

Brunch, pampred chef and some S&M

Brunch, Pampered Chef and some S&M. Oh those three things don't usually go hand in hand? Weird. This last Saturday I went to a Pampered Chef party hosted by my cousin Mindy. Yes, I did win all of the prizes. No, I don't feel bad about it. Yes, I did get my mom to buy me something for Christmas.



This group of women, mostly family on my mom's side, were a lively group. My 80 something great aunt admitted to reading 50 Shades of Gray and there was a whole conversation about Magic Mike.... I have not read the book or seen the movie but it was hilarious to hear my aunts and cousins talk about it while we munched down on some delicious food we made. 


The Pampered Chef representative Rachel, what a lovely name she has, took this photo of me after I won the prizes! If I had friends who had money to spend on kitchen gadgets, I would love to host my own party. 






2 comments:

  1. You're adorable.

    My boss lady started reading 50 Shades of Grey a while ago, and since then I've noticed a marked increase in sexytimes clothes in their laundry, lol. And also, ew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wash her sexytime clothes!?!!? I would be so embarrassed! I do find girls underwear laying around when I clean my friends house... i just kick them close to the garbage can lol

      Delete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.