Oct 15, 2012

Eat this cake for me please


Let's get one thing clear... I enjoy baking but when I'm done baking I want nothing more than to give/throw away everything I just made. The smell of the sugar, the taste testing, licking the beaters, its all too much for me to then in the end eat what I made.

So I bake in hopes to give it away and not have to throw it away. Today I baked the above cake, a smore's cake. Chocolate cake filled with marshmallow cream topped with chocolate ganache, graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow and chocolate shavings.

I used my go to cake recipe, which you can find here.
The dark chocolate ganache was made by boiling a cup of heavy cream and mixing in half a bag of dark chocolate chips.
 I ate the other half of the bag in the days previous to this.

I think I'll do something not so sweet next time, maybe a berry cobbler? that sounds nice.  Anyone got a good recipe for that?


2 comments:

  1. I have an address you can ship this too. - Megan fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You're amazing. xD

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.