Oct 14, 2012

Believing in Dinosaurs and Prayer


I believe in dinosaurs and evolution and human rights and equality and black holes and prayer. I believe in the power of positive thinking and focusing your thoughts on goals, needs and wonders. I most definitely believe in the separation of church and state. That my beliefs should not cause you pain or hardship.

My father, an intelligent amazing man, once said to me that God is like magic and once you reveal the behind the scenes of the show, the magic is lost forever. This struck me hard. It's now the only way I can explain my thoughts on God. Or Elohim, or Jehovah, or Allah or the big bang theory. Cause here's the thing, I don't know who/what/when/why the whole of this universe was created and to be honest, I think its silly that people would even try to conquer this quest. I feel that this is so far above our understanding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.