Sep 25, 2012

Its ok, we went to art school


I got a degree in drinking and doing art. Well technically it's in Printmaking and I really only stepped foot in the studio drunk when the school was the supplier of the alcohol. BUT I'm pretty sure that degree says that I have every right to paint my apartment while intoxicated with my friend Karen. (Karen who is the cutest funniest girl ever.) I don't know if my lease agreement says that's okay but who cares what they say. Oh... that's right. I should care.

I clearly haven't decided what to hang back up in the weird murphy bed closet that doesnt contain a murphy bed, but I like that blue so much better than I ever like the toxic green I painted in there a couple years ago. You can witness that shit show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.