Aug 30, 2012

Bitches be bakers


I don't think I have to say this but my friends are awesome.  Karen (pictured below) and I met during my first class at PNCA (same one I met Dave in too) and she enters her senior year of college this year! Woot! We are both unemployed at the moment which means we are able to waste our days away gossiping about boys baking adorable little cakes. I bought 4" cake pans and the Star Wars toppers were left over from another baking project (you too can buy them from william and sanoma for way too much.) Our last baking experience was a bit of a fiasco, I had measured the sugar wrong in a brownie cheesecake recipe... and it turned out less than delicious. That being said, this fatty still ate the entire thing. (I blame pms)


We were pretty damn proud of our little cakes. And not that you can tell but the inside of these white cakes lie very bright cake layers. We didn't cut into them yet but I'll try and remember to post a picture when I do!

1 comment:

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.