Jul 29, 2012

Parents drunk dial too


Look at that serious face. I've never seen someone so intensely press a fake drill into his own finger.

My mom drunk dialed me the other night to tell me that my dad was drunk riding the lawn mower. She was all giggly and yelled out the window at him "you already got a haircut today you dipshit!"

I about peed my pants laughing. She just kept yelling. I think she forgot she was on the phone at one point but I roped her back in. My mom was so giggly and it reminded myself of me. They've been through a lot in the last couple of months with my grandparents in the hospital and they really needed to relax a little. I was so glad that they treated themselves to dinner and margaritas and so thankful dad didn't kill himself on the lawn mower.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog post to read. Today, I just had my last haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already love your dad. Sometimes I wish my dad were a Skynyrd-wearing kind of guy instead of the suit-and-tie kind of guy, but I love my dad too. dads are awesome. I'm glad yours didn't kill himself with the lawnmower too.

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.