Jun 14, 2012

First Thursday and the Last of Thesis

 Last week was First Thursday... I'm sure your community hast this it just might not be on the same day. It's where all the galleries downtown have their openings, the public can wander in and out looking at art, drinking free wine and beer and hanging out with ya friends. It was also the last time my work will be seen in public. I mean, unless I attempt to show it somewhere else.

As always, I had a blast with my friends. What can I say... we are good people. After seeing the work downtown we went to a jazz show and danced our butts off. I got blisters on the bottoms of my toes, I lost my keys (Megan found them since) and I drank too much. All that said, I would do it again in a heart beat.

More pictures after the jump!











1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a freaking AWESOME time. I wish I was there! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.