Jun 21, 2012

Dear Pastor Worley

Dear Pastor Worley,

I hope you wake up soon. I hope you realize that every child was created equally regardless of who they love. Not who they choose to love. I do not believe loving is a choice. I hope you read more. I hope you learn more. I hope you open your mind to possibilities that can't even be thought of yet. But mostly I hope you stop spreading your ignorance and hate to others around you.


With all the love in the world, (because God knows you'll need it when you burn in Hell)


Rachael




Becky from Strumpets Crumpets created these postcards preaddressed to Pastor Worley. I told my mom about this project and she said "thats awesome. kill him with kindness." For those of you know don't know, Pastor Worleys not the brightest of stars. He's been quoted saying all homosexuals should be put behind barbed wire fences and left to die... among other hateful things.

So yes.

Lets kill him with kindness.

Thank you Becky for the postcards, Pastor Worley needs to know that despite his hate there is kindness in this world. To get your own postcards you can contact Becky through her blog and twitter with the links provided above.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome.

    haha when I read the title of this post I was going to tell you about Becky & her postcards! Glad you're already two steps ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awww this just made my entire day! WEEK!! Thank you!!!! Happy Marriage Equality Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, Your kindness, love and non-judgmental attitudes to Pastor Worley truly ovewhelms me and makes me proud to call you my first born. What you are doing is exactly what he needs & probably seeks w/out knowing. He said some horrid, deranged & bigoted thoughts, but you've impacted him & have done GOOD! Keep spreading your love! Because you are loved by so many! I LOVE YOU sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.