May 13, 2012

To the best Mom ever



Mama,


Thanks for being the fluoride lady, the chess team mom, the soccer mom, the mom who always baked chocolate cookies, who always cuddled us, for never saying no to the important things. Thank you for your patients, your elbow grease and your nonstop laughs. I'd pick you again in a heart beat.

On the ride home yesterday your phone pocket dialed me and at 2am when I went to bed I got to listen to you retell your IRS story. Jahn and I were laughing in the background and it was the perfect way to my night.

Thanks for pushing me out lady, and raising me, and for letting your 26 year old daughter get all the mama time she still needs.


and Happy Mothers Day Kayla, of You Rebel Scum,  James is incredibly handsome.

1 comment:

  1. D'aww, thanks you. P.S. Have I ever told you that you look exactly like my midwife? Cause you do. It's uncanny.

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.