Mar 15, 2012

to bang or not to bang


Eww... what did you think this post was going to be about???? You dirty minded people you. I go back and forth with my bangs... I've had them on and off since I was a child. Starting last year I decided I would grow them out, that I didn't need them and they were always in the way. Well folks, the grass is always greener. After a long day I decided I needed to hack off about 4 inches of hair... which led to bangs again!

And I think it is clear by this before and after that it was a good decision.  Now what to do with the rest of life.

4 comments:

  1. The rest of life is to always second guess this decision. As a bang flip flopper myself, I know. For the record, I think you look great in the "before" too. The bangs do frame your eyes better, but you can pull off the long sweepy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kayla! Love the long bang look on you, haha. But I also love the way it looks now.

    I can never decide if I want bangs or not, either. Well, I think now I decided that I am a banger 4 lyfe. (Ha.) Last year when I went to Europe I was trying to grow out my bangs & when I look at photos of me taken there I just wish that I had chopped 'em off! I need bangs, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats the exact same thing i did! i saw myself in photos and i was like "crap, i need to bring the bangs back!"

      Delete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.