Mar 21, 2012

St Patties Day

video
I had a decent St Patties day... well the first half was fun. I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and we went shopping... I bought new pants that my mom hates. BUT then I got a stomach ache and I stayed in all night. From my third floor window I watched the drunks spill into the streets and some catty women fight, so that was entertaining. It reminds me I really do live in the heart of downtown Portland.

Also the shamrock run was not that day... so I dont know what those people with numbers on their chest were doing running in the street hah!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I totally understand what it's like to listen to bagpipes for a loooooooong time... a guy that lived down the street from me would stand outside of his house playing them, haha. I think he moved, though...

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.