Feb 16, 2012

Crazy Bitches & my Boything's Butt

So my friend Cat and I are dating 2 roommates who live down in Eugene. Cat and David have been dating since like the beginning of time.... 3 years? and well.... Chappy and I have been dating since like we met a little over a month ago. So clearly when you are dating someone you have a valentine and if you live in a different city you plan a sneak attack..... a sneak attack to puke valentines day in their unsuspected bedroom.... when they aren't home and have no idea you are coming down. and your crazy bitch friends help.... because that's what bitches do, we help.


Ok.... now this sort of shenanigans is great if you have been madly in love for years. But what about the couples who are only in like. Well.... we make cards like this:


and then we force you to wear hot pink underwear with our names on it like this:



and yes. there you go. you are welcome (mom). YOU ARE VERY WELCOME.

4 comments:

  1. Bwahaha, that is glorious. I wish I were as funny as you, cause I would have given Tony that card for valentine's. Maybe for our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside said "I guess.".... i was trying to be chill about such a lovey holiday lol

      seriously though, I want to make that card into a poster. I need to get my screen printing stuff together. I'll send you one if it ever happens.

      Delete
  2. ahahahahaha this is awesome!!! Awesome card. AWESOME underwear, hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Dance. Your. Heart. Out.